VRSF Precision Planetary Gearbox
Indication of Model Numbers of VRSF Speed Reducers
Descriptions of VRSF Precision Planetary Reducer
The 3F VRSF series precision planetary gear reducer is a kind of input flange inline gearbox which is equipped with a compact structure by the using of high-quality die-casted Aluminum alloy. It adopts the principle of planetary transmission design with a sun gear and three planetary gears, which is small in size and large in load capacity. The VRSF series precision planetary speed reducer has high precision position which could compete with that of the Japanese brand Shimpo. The VRSF speed reducer is specialized with all brands of servo motor and stepper motor, so that it possesses the good adaptability.
Features of VRSF Precision Planetary Reducer
- High rigidity and high strength
The gears of the VRSF precision planetary gearbox are made of alloyed steel nitride hard tooth surfaces(HRC 60), which has excellent wear resistance and impact resistance.
- High precision positioning
As a decelerator, the 3F VRSF planetary gearbox can give full play to the power in deciding the precise position and the backlash is lower to 0.05° and can fully exert its power.
- Low noise and smooth operation
The helical gear design helical gear design could withstand greater torque and instantaneous impact than the normal spur gear. And the helical gears contribute to small vibration and noise.
- Light load
Smooth rotation without pulsation is achieved due to the design of helical gears and it makes the VRSF speed reducer possess light load capacity which is suitable for injection molding manipulator.
The VRSF precision planetary speed reducer is widely used in printing machinery, packaging machinery, food machinery, pharmaceutical machinery and other industries, CNC machine tools, machine tool transformation, packaging machinery and military industry, such as the injection robot.
How to install VRSF Planetary Gearbox
1. Wipe the rust inhibitor and oil on the motor shaft.
2. Remove the rubber cap, rotating the shaft, and the head of the bolt is matched with the rubber cover hole. Check if it is loose
3. Gently insert the motor into the shaft (unobstructed and smooth insertion). Pay close attention to the fact that the motor cannot be inserted obliquely .
4. Install the motor on the reducer and tighten the bolts with the specified torque.
5. Use a torque wrench or the like to tighten the positioning bolts into the force shaft with the specified torque.
6. Press the rubber cap. The above is completed.
Specification Table of VRSF Planetary Gear Reducer
Catalogue of VRSF Precision Speed Reducer
—Download the complete catalog in the top navigation bar